After graduating from WSU with a BA in interior design, I held onto the basic principles and elements of design and shifted my focus to photography. Through my life experiences I have developed a strong passion for photography and have enjoyed integrating it into my current lifestyle. I enjoy exploring each phase of the process and watching how it all comes together to create that final image that makes my heart sing. My love for the built environment, combined with my love of photography, has created an exciting career in architectural photography that I find myself enjoying more and more with each shoot.
- Spokane Falls Community College, AAS Photography, Spokane, WA
- Washington State University, BA Interior Design, Spokane, WA
- Floral Design Institute of Seattle, Certificate of Completion, Seattle, WA
- Grays Harbor Community College, AA With a focus in Business Administration, Aberdeen, WA
- Aberdeen High School, Diploma, Aberdeen, WA
- November 2017, Published by Seattle Times online, featured image in "Vintage movie theaters abound outside Seattle's city limits."
- Spring 2016, Published in Washington Coast Magazine
- Fall 2015, Published in Washington Coast Magazine
- Summer 2015, Published in Washington Coast Magazine
- February 2015, Published by Seattle Bride Magazine online, featured image in "7 reasons to host your wedding in a vacation community."
- January-February 2015, Selected as a contributing artist for the Winter Photography Show at The John Spellman Library.
- Fall 2014, Published in Washington Coast Magazine
- Spring 2014, Selected as a contributing artist for The Healing Gallery at Grays Harbor Community Hospital
- Winter 2014, Volunteer photographer for Habitat For Humanity Grays Harbor
- 2013/2014, Initiated and maintained downtown Aberdeen's monthly 'First Friday' events
- 2012/2013, Participated in downtown Olympia "Arts Walk' events, hosted by Olympia Olive Oil
- 2013, Selected as a finalist in the Photographer's Forum Annual College and High School Photography Contest
- 2013, Published in the Photographer's Forum Best of College & High School Photography hard cover book
- 2013, Published in The Wire Harp, a Spokane Falls Community College annual soft cover book of creative works
- Several photos published in The Daily World newspaper
- 2012, Volunteer photographer for Spokane's 2012 Chocolate and Champagne Gala in Spokane, WA
- 2012, Contributor to the Go Go Grays Harbor blog during the summer of 2012 sharing photographs of local community events